Monday, May 7, 2007

midnight summer dreams

in the midnight of summer dreams
there is a voice within that screams.
a little angle that talks in mee......

in the midnight of summer dreams
there is a little love inside of me,
verses of songs and tunes of dances
ta ta ta ta t ta ta ,ta ta ta ta ta ta
in the midnight of summer dreams
there is a little angle in front of me
oh lal al a a ala al alala,a small and
wonderful thing,a little inside me,
oh al ittle angle in front of me.
chatters and brickers
of better little things...
speaks a little of my deepest dreams..

oh!in the midnight of summer dreams
there is a little angle in front of me.

from the depth inside me,it
speaks a little of my dreams.
the lost love and the hard past
all a little carribean dream....
in the gold coast a happy journey
in the hot east the gorgeous feasts....

oh!la lala la,in the midnight of summer dreams
in the deserts full of desserts,
the land of chocolates and creams
like a child in the mid of summer,
it is a mid night summer dream.

oh!lovely idols in my dreams...
they were all one for me...
the clouds that speak
and the trees that peak
in the midnight of my summer dream.

the waves that lash and seas that flash
all deep inside of me,the mid flight
of a bird,in the midnight of
summer dreams.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....the horses and seals
past the bears and rhinos in me....
oh!the tall giraffe ,the whales
and sharks and beautiful parks..
in the midst of my midnight dream.

shining light and bubbling bays
in the land of sun and sea.
a little hot coffee and a pot of
tea...oh la la la lala la!in the midst of
my dreams...the heart of my midnight
summer dreams.

No comments:

 

Template design by DEEPA GOVIND